The System is designed to Identify following defects on Flat drippers :
- Short Molding samples
- Flash defect samples
- Cut /Damaged samples
- Filter-holes blocked samples
- Foreign mix-up sample (Variants with major Color difference)
BELOW IMAGES SHOWS THE CAMERA RESULT FOR OK AND BAD SAMPLES :
BAD SAMPLE (FLASH DEFECT)
BAD SAMPLE (SHORT MOULD)
BAD SAMPLE (FILTER HOLES BLOCKED)
Product Hopper :
- The products to be inspected are manually loaded to the Hopper.
Feeding Chute :
- This system is designed to collect the flat drippers in uniform fashion & send it to Inspection Station for Inspection purpose.
Camera based Inspection System :
- The Camera based Inspection Station consists of Single High-Resolution Color Camera System with a Very Higher End Digital Processor for identifying the OK/NG samples as per your requirements.
- Std Machine is capable of inspecting 950 to 1000 components per minute depending on the Quality & flow of the dripper samples.
High Speed Rejection System :
- This consists of High-Speed Pneumatic operated nozzle to sort out the defective dripper samples from the Production line.
- Faulty drippers will be collected in Rejection Bin & OK samples will be passed on to Good samples collection bin respectively.
Output Batch Diverter System :
- This consists of Pneumatic operated diverter assembly which diverts Good materials from One Collection bin to Another Collection bin. (Collection Bin is in Customer’s Scope of Supply).
- This is done on the basis of the Product quantity set per Batch.